A product of the excellence of the French edcational system when it comes to teaching foreign languages, my terrible accent invites you to follow a video version of the latest Memory Screened page published in Skateboarder. Eric Dressen’s eardrum tortured, ladies and gentlemen!
Le boardnographe du phonographe
This is an archive for my eponymous monthly page in Skateboarder mag. Plus a few extras few and far between, whenever I get a chance...
Absolutely shameless, unrated boardnography, exposed! -minus the Ebay guilt. Enjoy the visite...
Memory Screened Inc. and subsidiaries' CEO
You missed these
- Gabriel Rodriguez: “We got away with pretty much most of it”
- Domaine de prestige # 3 : Holenite/Boom-Art skateboards
- Tony Alva: “These boards were hand-painted by Catherine Hardwicke”
- Gino Iannucci: “To be honest, this graphic gets me emotional”
- Chet Childress: “This board cost me more money hanging out in bars than what I made in royalties”