You know how it is with wine? How you gotta drive hours on dirt roads to track the best domaines? Would be good if the nowadays dudes adopted the same attitude when it comes to skate graphics, instead of just pointing at the wall at Active. So please, every now and then, take the dirt road to its end. There you might stumble upon a few gems, including one of my favorite “recent’ companies ever, Trauma out of Montpellier, France. Get familiar, while I’ll try to make this a regular feature… Don’t hold your breath though.
Le boardnographe du phonographe
This is an archive for my eponymous monthly page in Skateboarder mag. Plus a few extras few and far between, whenever I get a chance...
Absolutely shameless, unrated boardnography, exposed! -minus the Ebay guilt. Enjoy the visite...
Memory Screened Inc. and subsidiaries' CEO
You missed these
- Gabriel Rodriguez: “We got away with pretty much most of it”
- Domaine de prestige # 3 : Holenite/Boom-Art skateboards
- Tony Alva: “These boards were hand-painted by Catherine Hardwicke”
- Gino Iannucci: “To be honest, this graphic gets me emotional”
- Chet Childress: “This board cost me more money hanging out in bars than what I made in royalties”